Passionfruit & lemon slice
Prep: 20 mins | Oven: 180 °C / 365 °F
Acknowledgment: Kudos to Julie (mum’s friend).
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 125g butter, melted
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Pulp 2 passionfruit
- Lightly grease a 20x30cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut and sugar. Add butter, stirring until combined.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, juice and passionfruit. Pour over base and bake for a further 10-12 minutes, until set.
- Cool in pan and chill until required. Serve cut into squares. Store, chilled, in an airtight container.