Jalapeño with Speck and Baby Spinach
Prep: 10 mins | Oven: 200 °C / 400 °F
“SMOKIN SALT-CURED SPECK, WITH A CREAMY GREEN”
- Jalapenos, cut in half with seeds and membranes removed
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2-3 handfuls of baby spinach (chop finely)
- Thin slices of speck
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix cream cheese and spinach. Fill peppers with mixture, then press jalapeño halves together so closed again.
- Wrap a piece of speck around the closed jalapeños, and cut off end of speck if longer.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or (an extra 5 mins) until just starting to brown on top.
- Serve and enjoy!