Baked Asian Soy Eggplant
Prep: 10 mins | Oven: 200 °C / 400 °F
“SOY BROWN SLICES”
- 2 baby eggplants
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 red chili / pepper, minced
- A small piece of ginger, size of your thumb
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut the eggplant leaf off in a straight chop, then cut the eggplant into slices.
- In a small jar or glass, place the chili, ginger, garlic, olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar and then stir.
- Place the eggplant in a baking tray, poor over sauce and toss. Cook for 25 mins. Then turn over eggplant and cook for another 10 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!