Baked avocado egg
Prep: 5 mins | Cooking: 20 mins | Oven: 200 °C / 400 °F
“SOOOOOO EASY (CARB FREE). HOT AND SWEET ALL IN ONE”
- Avocado (as many as you like)
- Pepper flakes
- Bacon (if you like)
- To swirl around, either truffle honey, honey, or maple syrup
- BACON (optional)….Place the bacon on a baking flat tray.
- Place it in the oven (200 °C / 400 °F) and cook for 10 mins. Take it out and with a spatula flip it and make sure it isn’t sticking, then cook for another 10 mins. Place it in about 5 mins before the egg.
- Preheat oven…Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- EGG….Using a spoon, scoop out about two tablespoons of avocado flesh, creating a small well in the center of each avocado.
- Crack 1 egg, into a glass, keeping the yolk intact in the egg shell.
- Place the egg yolk in the avocado, then add a little extra egg white if you have room.
- Bake until the egg whites have set but the yolks are still runny, about 15-18 minutes.