Prep: 5 mins | Cooking: 40 mins | Oven: 190 °C / 375 °F
Turmeric and coconut oil brings an entire new meaning to cauliflower. Eat it warm or even better cold in days to follow.
- Half or a a full cauliflower
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces (make sure you add in the little crumbs too, as these crisp up and are the best part).
- In a shallow oven baking dish, poor in coconut oil and sprinkle in 5-6 large shakes of turmeric (add a little more or less).
- Place in the oven and toss after 10 minutes, to ensure it isn’t sticking to the bottom of the dish.
- Check at 40 minutes. You may need an extra 10 minutes if you like to extra crisp, for a total cooking time of 40-50 minutes.