Prep: 5 mins | Cooking: 40- 50 mins | Oven: 190 °C / 375 °F
Earthy, musty and intoxicating. Carrots and Truffle sea salt gives roasted veges an entire new meaning!
- 5-7 Carrots
- Dean & Deluca “White Truffle Sea Salt”
- Olive oil
- Cut the carrots (skin on).
- In a shallow oven baking dish, drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle around 1-2 teaspoons of the black truffle sea salt.
- Place in the oven and toss after 10 minutes, to ensure it isn’t sticking to the bottom of the dish.
- Check at 40 minutes. You may need an extra 10 minutes. At this stage, you can add a little extra black truffle sea salt if you like a lot of flavor.